Director: Vamsi Paidipally
Producer: Dil Raju
Music Director: Thaman S
- Movie started with a bit theme song which is very good.
- The movie starts with a good fight showcasing mass elements.
- First song is Yuvakula, as expected. NTR's dance and new style is the highlight of the song.
- NTR is looking classy in the lover boy role while samantha looking hotter in the modern dress.
- 2nd song Eye raja with Kajal aggarwal started.
- Comedy is good until now, venu madhav's comedy spilling laughs in the theater.
- Thaman's Back ground music is fresh.
- Nijamena is the 3rd song. Locations are good in this melodious song.
- So far movie is good with good mix of comedy, romance and music.
- Interval bang, dialogues are awesome.
- 3 fights in the 1st half.
- The movie is story oriented, presentation is fabulous on the screen.
- 4th song vachadura doosukochadura, the song is picturised in a huge set on NTR, prakash raj, sreehari, Kajal aggarwal and rest of the crew.
- Sentiment seems to be working well until now.
- Movie is going on with good phase.
- Bramhanandam comedy is very good. Playing role of bommarillu bhaskar.
- 5th song is chinnado vaipu, peddado vaipu. song is feast visually with two gorgeous beauties dancing with young tiger NTR.
- Kota's role is good.
- Family audience will like the sentiment in the movie.
- Climax fight in which NTR got injured is well picturised.
Brindavanam has something for everyone - Good Comedy, Good action, Good sentiment, Good Songs. First half is good and second half is average with sentiment. Climax fight and songs are highlight of the movie. NTR is stylish and excelled in acting. Samantha looked better than Kajal aggarwal on screen. Cinematography is top notch. As per the talk of preview show , the movie will be an above average fare. Now its all depends on families and how they receive this film. Lets wait until tomorrow for the final talk of the movie.