Only 23% of Andhra Pradesh People needs Telangana!

Popular news channel,NTV conducted survey in Telangana (for 55000 people) regarding state division:

Only 59% people need separate Telangana while 41% people supported United Andhra.

Mahaboobnagar, Khammam and Hyderabad districts supported Samikyandhra, while Nalgonda, Warangal and Nizamabad need separate Telangana.

So if you consider entire people of AP only 23% people wants state division and remaining 77% people wants state to be united. Hope high command understands this and support United AP.

Here is the video link of survey:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express your views on the post.