Why Telugu directors cannot think different? Why the man like YVS also stooped down to that extent.These are some undigestable scenes from okka magadu
- Balakrishna molests Nisha Kothari in a train scene. Is that called heroism? Or keeping up the image of him?
- Balakrishna kills two people by holding them in one hand and holding a electric wire on the other. The shock wouldn’t hit Balakrishna. Is that called heroism? (Directors are bringing damage to Balakrishna by composing only such scenes). In fact there is a covering for that in climax.
- Ashuthosh Rana, the First Person (may be an alternative term for CM) of the state comes out on roads wearing an underwear. Is that a scene to believe?
- The CBI officers come to conclusion that old Balakrishna belongs to 1940s from the clue that he eats ‘dampudu biyyam’. Is there any sense in that? It’s available even now in many super markets.
- Balakrishna gets into flying aero plane and says not to ask how he had come (so we should have question mark faces). He says to know only why he has come and blasts the plane. Yes, he escapes from that and smiles at last.